marcel maeda
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 0:54:02 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]had he the time, marcel might have stopped to ask what the fuck had happened. a number of grunts and their pokemon scurry out the burning warehouse, taking as many crates as they could with them; someone to his right is stammering a string of profuse apologies. after a few beats, he remembers he's on the phone.
[break][break]
"yeah," he says, deceptively calm, "we're here."
[break][break]
ending the call, he slides his phone into his pocket, shooting samuel a look as if to say 'can you believe these people?'. just to be safe--or because he's that pissed off--he says it again, out loud.
[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]mission fire force

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"]

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 1:53:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Every day with this organization it felt like there was some new inconceivable way it proved to Samuel that its existent was some sort of strange anomaly in the universe and nothing about it made any sense as to who they’ve managed to stay afloat for this long.

Much like Marcel, Samuel was completely dumbfounded on how they managed to screw things up this poorly and only managed to give the man a defeated shrug in response.

Not only that but they were the poor saps that had to clean up the mess. Samuel let out his Swampert and watched as the grunts got more and more inventory to safety.

Before his Pokémon could start dousing out flames people and whatever was valuable had to get out of the way or be caught by Swampert’s attacks.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 22:10:59 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]though they're doing the best they can, the pace isn't nearly quick enough for marcel's liking. "for fuck's sake..." he mutters. "let's go." the second part's directed toward his golduck, but he'd be lying to say he wouldn't appreciate samuel's help.
[break][break]
dodging the line of running grunts, marcel approaches the warehouse. his golduck drowns the small fires beginning to spread as they walk. at the door of the warehouse, he glances behind him to see if samuel's followed.
[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]notes ...

[break]

[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 14:34:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel followed behind Marcel, finding it increasingly difficult not to just have Swampert flood the area right now regardless of what grunts were and were not in the way.

Despite that strong inclination the man held himself back, figuring that he’d wait a bit longer for people to get out of the way and a better line of sight to the fire.

”I’m honestly surprised sometimes that these morons haven’t ended up killing themselves on accident.” The man would groan to the Rocket Admin has he approached the door of the warehouse.

Seeing as more people were out of the way, and at this point he didn’t care, Samuel would order his Swampert to send a wave of water over the warehouse to help douse out the flames.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 17:02:03 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]"i'll do it for them if this keeps up." there's heat, but no weight, behind marcel's words: an empty threat. if he notices the wide berth the grunts give him after that comment, he doesn't comment on it.
[break][break]
as samuel's swampert dives into action, marcel's golduck aims a powerful HYDRO PUMP at the worst of the flames. the admin looks around as best as he can with smoke and fire obscuring the further parts of the warehouse.
[break][break]
"you see anything valuable they might've left behind?" any trust he had in this group of workers had crumbled away in the fire.
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2020 19:51:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel honestly wished he had something better to tell Marcel other than basically nothing as a response to his inquiry about anything valuable being left behind.

Because of how long it took for the grunts to mobilize most of the warehouse at this point had been burning for some time and whatever they didn’t get out would be unrecognizable now.

And that was just covering the things that Samuel could get to, everything else he felt was a lost cause now and didn’t waste his time worrying about.

”I can’t even tell what’s what anymore.” Samuel responded, picking a burnt piece of something up off the ground that he found. Despite figuring it was a lost cause he at least attempted to try and discern what this was, turning and twisting it around in his hand to look over it. And after concluding it was a lost cause he flung it away like the piece of junk it was.

”Let’s hope that at least they did that right.”

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 22:15:37 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]"they better have."
[break][break]the thought nags at him. marcel signals for his golduck to carry on as he takes out his phone again. the grunt's voice can just about be heard over the rush of water.
[break][break]
"make a log of everything you have." better to get them started while they were dealing with the fire, rather than have them standing around.
[break][break]
a beam falls somewhere further ahead. marcel winces. at least the flames are starting to die out. "i'm starting to wonder if this place is worth saving."
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 18:01:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
At Marcel’s pondering if they should even bother saving this place. ”Tough call.” He responded as he watched his Swampert continue to douse the remaining flames.

If this facility hadn’t been that crucial to the organization and the cost of restoring it was more than it was worth then Samuel would disagree to it.

”How valuable was this place? I’m sure the organization has many like it to the point where losing this place won’t amount to much.” He added.

”Besides, it’s not like anyone would bat an eye if a building here of all places was burned down. Probably blame it on dumb kids.”

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 13:23:29 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]the heat of the flames, unrelenting, force marcel to a decision. he turns on his heel with a curse.
[break][break]
"you're right," he mutters, "let's go."
[break][break]
a whistle sends his golduck running after them. he doesn't return it just yet, lest the fire try and intercept their escape route.
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 15:37:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel was glad that Marcel decided to abandon the place, it didn’t seem like there was anything left to save. And whatever damages are here are easily recoverable.

Sam called back his Swampert and followed Marcel out of the building.

He still couldn’t help but wonder how in the world they fucked up so badly to cause this much destruction.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,909 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 20:47:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy,[break]free water-type pokemon evolution.
[break]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times